Fiesta Park Hotel Review

DottyG's review of Fiesta Park Hotel

☆☆☆☆☆

“I went on holiday with my husband, my daughter, my son...”

Written on: 13/08/2008 by DottyG (1 review written)

We all thought that Fiesta Park Hotel was fairly clean.

The bathroom sink had a big crack in it and the wardrobe door was hanging off. When we booked our holiday we asked for pool side views in both rooms and in one of the rooms we got a side view of the other hotel and in the other room we got a view of the disco roof below. Plus the hotel was full of RUDE and IGNORANT people. When we went down to get our sunbeds you had to fight for them and it was like Next sale when the doors open. After they had got there sunbeds they just walked off to get their breakfast and go to the beach for the day. We didn't like the lifts either because they were too small and they kept breaking down. For the entertainment there was only ONE person who was in charge of the entertainment and did not speak English other than ok the rest she spoke Spanish. When she did waterpolo it ended up being too rough and she said she tried to make the team fairly but she didn't.

General Comments
I went on holiday with my husband, my daughter, my son in law which have two kids one 10 and the other one which is nearly 12. We went on holiday to celebrate my birthday, my husband's retirement and our ruby wedding anniversary but hotel Fiesta Park where we stayed ended up ruining it by being the worst hotel I have ever been to in my whole entire life.

Would I recommend this hotel to any English people as a family or anyone who has kids? No, because the food is horrible and my two grand daughters pretty much lived on chips, ice cream and cakes and most of the time we ended up eating out and going out to get some good entertainment which cost us a fortune.

I think Thomas Cook should take this hotel out of its brochure and has put us off going by Thomas Cook again. When we were on holiday we did not hardly see our Thomas cook rep except from the one time when we went to say about our hotel room.

They must know how people feel staying in that hotel.