Fuji Finepix 4700 Review

• Image Quality

Tony McDevitt.'s review of Fuji Finepix 4700

“I was looking for a mid range digital camera in Dec...”

Written on: 10/12/2001 by Tony McDevitt. (1 review written)

The Fuji Finepix 4700 is an easy to use digital camera, and produces excellent images, simple setup with all the functions I need and more, huge LCD display that does not drain batteries !

Still looking...not found any.

General Comments
I was looking for a mid range digital camera in Dec 2000 and noted from reviews and opinions of learned professionals the 4700 was the one for me.

It has lived up to my every expectation - hardly put it down, goes everywhere with me !

Compact & versatile unit, producing superb images every time. Key strengths - Huge LCD viewer & battery life. It will sustain the large LCD display for an eternity - fails to "drain on use" the 2 1600mAH cells as other cameras do.

My Fuji 4700 with USB port allows fast download of images with little fuss. Came with 16Mb memory, that was fine at the time. I would strongly recommend a larger memory card + spare set of battery cells. This way you can always rely on having your 4700 to hand and NEVER miss that photo opportunity !

• Image Quality