Tesco Photo Centre Review

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Tesco Photo Centre

☆☆☆☆☆

“Prints were not as they look when I used Tesco Photo...

Written on: 09/08/2008

NONE

Slow 2 day service is 5 day service / terrible quality prints / looses customers belongings

General Comments
Prints were not as they look when I used Tesco Photo Centre Developing. Colours are wrong and images looked quite smudged and as if they had a lot of noise in the photos even though they had no noise when printed on my home photo printer. As my Tesco store does not have a photo printing service instore they sent mine off suppose to be a 2 day service and it took 5 days on top of this when my prints came back they sent me back the wrong memory card they sent me a 1GB memory stick pro duo and i gave them a 2GB memory stick pro card that has a converter. I am now waiting hoping to get my card back with my holiday pictures on all 219 of them. If they don't i will be demaning compensation for the cost of them memory card which at the time costed £45. Plus my memory card is now in the hands of an unauthorised person who could use and distribute my images witohut my consent under copyright. I will never use Tesco again and just hope i get m card back.

• Photo Printing £10.90

• Layout of shop