Cat Grooming Specialist - www.pet-universe.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Cat Grooming Specialist - www.pet-universe.co.uk

“I have 2 Persian cats and they are not the easiest...”

Written on: 08/08/2008

Came all the way to West London to groom my 2 Persian cats, which was just brilliant. I thought that it was very reasonable and I didn't have to take them to a vet for them to do it under general anaesthetic.

none

General Comments
I have 2 Persian cats and they are not the easiest cats to manage. They hate being groomed and the daily brushing ritual was turning into a nightmare for all of us. Their coats had gotten quite matted and in this hot muggy weather we are having, both were really suffering. Cat Grooming Specialist was so good with the two of them (and me!) and gave them both very smart lion cuts. They are still getting used to it but I can tell that they are both finding it easier to self groom and for the first time last night my little boy did not go to sleep in the bath tub. I would really recommend Cat Groomer to anyone who loves their pet and wants the best for them. Many thanks again.