Intech Ripper Review

Guest's review of Intech Ripper

“I noticed this driver in Walmart, and the square head...”

Written on: 07/08/2008

Very forgiving driver. Improved my game for $40.
Longest I've ever hit was with this driver.
Improved my slice.

Not much. People complain about the grip, but being a new golfer it was fine by me

General Comments
I noticed this driver in Walmart, and the square head caught my eye. Also in the club face there was a little sticker that read "Longer, Straighter".

"Intech Huh?" I said to myself, looked around at the other Intech stuff like the putters and hybrids, then I walked away and continued my shopping.

I went online later that night and did some research on this brand, and came across some blogs and articles about this brand of equipment.

I came across some good reviews of people who were very satisfied with the products, and most of all the price.

So I went back some time later and picked up the 460cc Ripper driver for $40.

What did I have to lose, if I didn't like it, I could always bring it back, and worst case, I wasted $40.

Well its been 3 months, about 10 rounds and a few hundred balls on the driving range and its still in my bag.

It didn't cure my slice absolutely but when I do slice, its less pronounced.

When I do get the swing just right, its dead straight and 230-250 yards, something I was never able to do with my previous Wilson T7 Driver.

Sounds nice too!

Best $40 I've ever spent on my golf game.

If you are someone who doesn't want to spend $400 for a driver and want to improve your game, then this is the club for you.

I highly recommend this driver