Apple iPhone Review

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

zEURE's review of Apple iPhone

“Previously had a Samsung G600, loved it's simplicity...”

Written on: 01/08/2008 by zEURE (71 reviews written)

Touchscreen technology exceeds any competitor I have seen I feel,
Amazing screen quality,
Easy to use internet, Google Maps, Youtube... all very sufficient as this phone never freezes in my experience even when in high working use.
One of the main aspects of the iPhone is its 'coolness', deffinately a phone to floss and to impress.
Well recommended.

Although this bad point for me is nothing to complain about, I am sure there are users out there that will it will affect. This is the confusing aspect that the iPhone doesn't have a video camera function, luckily I never used this with my previous G600 therefore I do not miss having this function but I am stating this in bad points because I can understand why others users will be disappointed at this loss.

General Comments
Previously had a Samsung G600, loved it's simplicity and the fact it was flawless. Everything worked, easy to use yet still up to date with technology (5MP camera...)
However, I recently lost the G600 and was given an iPhone of my Dad as he updated his with the new 3G one, this phone is way 'cooler' than any phone I have ever had (I've had an N80, 6280...).
Apple are taking technology in mobile phones way further than other brands I feel, ok there are flaws (unlike the G600) but where there are flaws there are exceptions with other cool gadgets that have made me completely forget about comparing it to my previous mobiles. For example, Google Maps, Stock Control, easy to use and very sufficient Internet use, amazing screen quality with touch screen buttons that actually work... really well too!

In fact the touch screen buttons is one of the main reasons I recommend this phone, although Sony Erricson and other brands have reached into touchscreen I don't feel any phone (from what I have seen) even compares, the zoom in zoom out function is so cool, the way you can type is flawless... I could go on but basically the touchscreen is beautifully made and one the main aspects of the iPhone I feel.

The only bad point I have been able to think of with this Apple iPhone is the camera doesn't have a video function, which is slightly confusing as the camera quality is really good (I feel better than my 5MP on my G600)... But, for some reason I don't miss video camera, possibly because I never used it on my old phone... But I am sure there are users out there that are really annoyed at the aspect of this.

Overall I well recommend the Apple iPhone, however at the time of writing this you are probably better of going for the new 3G one, unless you are lucky like me and get given one!

• Battery Life

• Between 1 - 4 Weeks

Time Phone Owned

• Screen Quality

• Reception

• Style

Doodycuty's Response to zEURE's Review

Written on: 03/08/2008

I have an iphone so as most members of my family. At first i thought that it bad because it doesn't have a video recorder. I went to the apple store (GO TO ANY ORIGINAL APPLE STORE) and ask them to install you a program/application called "installer" therefore you will be able to install any application including the video recorder, games dictionaries etc.....

Bendebt's Response to zEURE's Review

Written on: 04/08/2008

I disagree with this review because there is a good camera.
<br/>and also the screen can stat "FREEZING" as of har work.