Exosports www.exosports.net Review

Guest's review of Exosports www.exosports.net

☆☆☆☆☆

“Ordered goods from www.exosports.net on 30/06/2008 -...”

Written on: 29/07/2008

None

Everything

General Comments
Ordered goods from www.exosports.net on 30/06/2008 - quotes on website 4-5 days delivery time for everything i have ordered.

I received an initial e-mail saying my order had been placed and was awaiting delivery on 03/07/2008.

Still not received 3 weeks later.

Cannot get through to talk to anyone as the phone is not answered when I call and their answerphone is full so I cannot leave a message.

After several e-mails and with no reply, i left a comment on their page threatening to take further action if a reply was not given within a certain amount of time.

I had an e-mail back 2 days later saying they were still waiting on a delivery from Nike (all products i ordered were Nike) and it would be with them within another 2 days and they would ship the order straight out to me.

I have still not received the order some time later.

This might seem as though i am an impatient customer but most of this could have been avoided if they contacted me more regularly rather than making me feel like i have been robbed.

I feel they offer poor service and are an unprofessional company. I would not order anything from them again.

Its not even down to the cost or principle of the matter (It was £30 of goods) i just want the products i ordered!

• £30