Nicorette Microtabs Review

johno womble red's review of Nicorette Microtabs

“Ok it definitely helped me kick the cigs however I am...”

Written on: 11/07/2008 by johno womble red (1 review written)

It replicates the intake intervals of cigarettes unlike patches.
You can drink with them unlike gum

Price, and theyre that good there addictive!

General Comments
Ok it definitely helped me kick the cigs however I am still using these after 18 months.

I dont have a problem with this but the price is infuriating.

However it is cheaper than smoking and definitely better.

Not great for the breath (carry mints) but neither are the cigarettes.
I would love to find a supplier who could sell me at a better price though.

• Tablet/Capsule

Product Type

Scarebeo8's Response to 381717_johno womble red's Review

Written on: 07/09/2016

more than a year for me after coming off the ecig. I have been using microtabs for 1 year and its costing around £25 a week , thats £100 a month absolutely ridicules price for a stop smoking aid , I wish some other company would make the same tabs at a realistic price....Boots have an altrnative microtab which is exactly the same but only £1 cheaper. I have searched all over internet and cannot believe that they have cornered the market with this exploitave price.

Suziedog's reply to Scarebeo8's Comment

Written on: 13/08/2017

Completely agree. Have been addicted to microtabs for a few years and they are never on offer as are other products. Its an absolute rip off. How can they be that expensive , probably cost a fraction of price to make.