Raymond Murphy, English Grammar in Use Review

Yoshikazu Kawashima's review of Raymond Murphy, English Grammar in Use

“I liked this grammar book very much overall. I had...”

Written on: 07/07/2008 by Yoshikazu Kawashima (1 review written)

It is handy and very useful to have this book because there are plenty of good examples about the sentence structures and wide range of vocabulary we need to master. It was easy for the users to focus on the key-points with full attention and better understanding of the texts covered in this book. I found it very comfortable to read all the pages because the sizes of the font was large enough for me. The standard of this series was quite high and it gave us very detailed explanations with answers so I really enjoyed using this grammar book.

I have nothing particular to say about bad points. The only thing I did not like it was the thickness of the entire book, but I managed to complete every single question.

General Comments
I liked this grammar book very much overall. I had nothing particular to complain about this publication. It was of great value for money and helpful guidance and examination tips that enabled me to boost my grade successfully, thank you very much indeed!

• Audio Book

Format