Steeple Bay Holiday Park, Southminster Review

• Facilities

• Proximity to local amenities

• Proximity to local attractions

polefisherman's review of Steeple Bay Holiday Park, Southminster

“This park is in a wonderful location, but I think it...”

Written on: 02/07/2008 by polefisherman (1 review written)

Not too formal, staff helpful. Location set in peaceful setting.

I thought the shop was absolute rubbish, so I'd bring food with me. Fishing lake is in a disgraceful state in my opinion, overgrown with reeds, and it looks un-cared for in my view. Looks to me like no thought given to the wildlife or the angler. I was told the site fee's, and wonder why anyone would pay so much for so little.

General Comments
This park is in a wonderful location, but I think it needs someone with vision. The shop could be a little gold mine, but it seems to me apathy is the order of the day rather than raise to the challenge. I do hope the park owners listen to the people who own caravans here, otherwise it would seem more people will leave and few new owners buying? That would be a shame, so action, action action, NOW in my opinion.

Chrisyuk's Response to 378868_polefisherman's Review

Written on: 31/07/2008

I agree with this review because...the man is bang on the money