Affiliate Window www.affiliatewindow.com Review

bboy's review of Affiliate Window www.affiliatewindow.com

☆☆☆☆☆

“Maybe they treat bigger/older customers better but as...”

Written on: 13/06/2008 by bboy (1 review written)

Decent control panel and reporting...

...which isn't much good if the tracking doesn't work for me. Zero clicks registered from 1,000s of page views when I'm getting 4% CTR on the same ads from another affiliate network? Pull the other one AfWin.

General Comments
Maybe they treat bigger/older customers better but as a new and smaller site with only 20k or so impressions a month I felt I was not happy with the service. There is simply no way we didn't get any clicks from 1200 page views... I know for a fact because a friend told me they'd checked out one of the merchants from our site!

I do not recommend Affiliate Window.com

416822_Affili8's Response to bboy's Review

Written on: 11/11/2008

I disagree with this review because affiliate window track more impressions, clicks and sales than any of the 4 other networks I work with, plus faster payouts helps to.
<br/>
<br/>A network only makes money on what they pay out to affiliates so it makes sense that they track everything.

Guest's Response to bboy's Review

Written on: 03/05/2012

I can't stand affiliate window either. I tried to sign-up with them and they were not good to deal with. Not only do they not respond in time, but the whole manner in how that company does their business is simply bad. I discourage anyone from signing up with them. I cancelled my application before it was reviewed because of the poor manner in how they managed inquiries and responses. A few days later after I had asked to cancel I was surprised to see that they had turned the tables on me and 'rejected' my application! I sell for major brand names and found it simply laughable. They also charge £5 for signing up with them which they claim is reimbursed if the application gets accepted. In fact, it is not really reimbursed. It is paid back to you in your first commission payment. The fact that you market someone else's products for free for them and have to pay for it, is simply absurd.

Khan12345's Response to bboy's Review

Written on: 09/02/2012

Hi, Boby can you contact me plz its very important [email protected]

Ln354342's Response to bboy's Review

Written on: 19/12/2008

I disagree with this review because it's written with unsupported evidence. Just check out the blogs and A4U forum, Affiliate Window are considered communicative, service oriented, innovative and most importantly the top performing network for a significant number of affiliates, large and small.