Venture Trucks Review

A7777's review of Venture Trucks

“These trucks are the best; I think I'll stick with...”

Written on: 21/05/2008 by A7777 (37 reviews written)

Lightest truck ever. period. they make you pop higher somehow. dont ask me, I can just jump up stuff easier now, and I didnt buy anything else for my skateboard. they turn really nice and snap back to normal position, and that means you'll have good style for your skate video. grind nicely.

Umm, the axles seemed a bit too long. when I put my wheels and spacers on, theres a bit too much room left over, so I can slide the wheel sideways with my hand. which means less speed, and more chance of breaking bearings. and if I tighten it down all the way to the wheel, too much axle sticks out, which means it'll get damaged, then the screw wont come off..

General Comments
These trucks are the best; I think I'll stick with them for a while, they've really helped my skating. with Thunders, when you do 5.0's or manuals, you can lean easily and it'll turn, because the bushings wont support u in that position. ventures still provide stability in those tricks, and thats what I bought em for. they're light, strong-ish, and last a long time. why would you bother with anything else?