Island of Kauai, Poipu, Marriott's Waiohai Beach Club Review

From 1 review

Guest's review of Island of Kauai, Poipu, Marriott's Waiohai Beach Club

“The pools and beach are first rate. The rooms at the...”

Written on: 12/05/2008

The pools and beach are first rate. The rooms at the Marriott's Waiohai Beach Club are beautiful and well equipped. Lots of TV channels for kids and adults. The location simply can't be beat. Good gym although no windows. Shopping centre across the street with good restaurants. Roy's and Keoki's to name a couple. This is Marriott's best Vacation Club property. If you don't like this place, well let's just say you will love it! Let's be fair...the restaurant is good the times that we have gone but I am sure there is room for improvement there. I wish the halls of the resort were a little more welcoming. Don't get me wrong. It is a beautiful resort but in some of the hallways...I don't know what they were thinking? The beach here is simply incredible! The sand is just amazing and you won't find much better snorkelling anywhere unless you go on a Na Pali trip or go to Tunnels beach. We are going back from June 6th-June 13th 2008. I dream of it every night...Mahalo.