Prudential Car Insurance Review

Guest's review of Prudential Car Insurance

☆☆☆☆☆

“Unfortunately my first car was stolen whilst i was out...”

Written on: 10/05/2008

When i initially took out the insurance policy hey were very helpful and the cheapest around. I decided to insure both my cars with them to save the hassle of gong to two different insurers.

General Comments
Unfortunately my first car was stolen whilst i was out of town, called the police who checked the CCTV and advised that there was no footage. Then my second car was involved in a non fault car accident, my car being worth in the region of £50,000.00, I thought it sensible to go through my own insurers being Prudential Car Insurance.

The nightmare began, to date they haven't paid me for the theft of my first car or for the second car (which i must add was written off) everytime i ring them i hear the rudest of employees. To date i ring them three times a day do they can get a move on with my cases, i wasn't therefore surprised to note that my file handler was on holiday and wont be back for two weeks. in that time no one will deal with it.

I would never ever recommend them to anyone one i would rather pay the extra premium knowing that i have the piece of mind that i will get paid out.

Now i am struggling because it has been7 months they still haven't paid me out and im still paying off the finance on the 2nd expensive car.

• Currently Claiming

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive