Shutters4me - www.shutters4me.co.uk Review

From 1 review

Mattbee's review of Shutters4me - www.shutters4me.co.uk

“shutters4me.co.uk website has very honest, reliable...”

Written on: 03/05/2008 by Mattbee (1 review written)

Excellent website for shutters information and advice. Staff were helpful by telephone. Price was excellent and great quality shutters with easy DIY fitting instruction online.

Nothing really. At first I missed the green help i-popups as you complete the online form, but once I knew to click I got some good advice as I asked for a quote, then ordered a week later.

General Comments
shutters4me.co.uk website has very honest, reliable information and advice, plus the staff were helpful by telephone. I had considered their professional fitting service but after reading about the DIY option and got a quote on-screen, the price for indoor DIY shutters was excellent. I bought some a the end of last year to try and was impressed by the easy fitting so I saved up and have just bought my second batch for the rest of my home. Excellent website, great quality shutters at very good price. Matt.

• shutters (twice) £528