Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Review

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Guest's review of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

“Metal Gear Solid 4 lives up to it's predecessors, and...”

written by on 30/04/2008

Metal Gear Solid 4 lives up to it's predecessors, and to be honest is much improved. I have obviously only played a sneak preview of the game at conventions but this game looks like it will hit the roof.
The graphics are obviously much improved compared to Metal Gear Solid 3, as this is necessary to keep up to date and is expected but I personally would argue that this game betters any other games I have played for the ps3 as everything is so detailed. I have always though rag doll motion of a dead body on MGS4 has been more realistic than any other competitor, but Metal Gear Solid 4 seems to exceed any other when it comes to realism. The trees, movements, animals, surroundings, characteristics, motion... it can go on, this game to me seemed to real and when relating to the action gameplay this will be amazing.
I can't compare the missions and so on with its previous versions but as far as I am concerned just from a small glimpse this game will exceed expectation's unlike GTA 4 in my opinion.
Can't wait and well recommend MGS4.

• Graphics