British Grand Prix Review

From 1 review
  • Quality of info

Tom H's review of British Grand Prix

“I missed checquered flag when I logged onto the

Written on: 30/04/2008 by Tom H (110 reviews written)

Absolutely pristine website layout
Links to buy Grand Prix tickets
Extremely comprehensive ticket list, including all the famous locations like Brooklands, Woodcote and Luffield
Information on hotels and restaurants near Silverstone race track

None

General Comments
I missed checquered flag when I logged onto the British Grand Prix website at www.britishGP.co.uk. I was mostly just looking for a bit of info (and maybe some interesting images from the photo galleries to use as free Formula 1 desktop wallpaper).
I was surprised to see just how well designed the website is. The site has the usual images of F1 cars etc, but for all the information it has, the site is still amazingly easy to navigate. You can easily find links to hotels and restaurants near Silverstone race track (try using sites like Google Earth and www.yell.com and you'll soon get lost...).
I know most of the Grand Prix websites quite well now, but I much prefer the British GP website to all the others. Am I biased? Probably...

• Quality of info