Love Film www.lovefilm.com Review

highroyds's review of Love Film www.lovefilm.com

“I have tried 4 different rental services,...”

Written on: 26/04/2008 by highroyds (7 reviews written)

Good selection of DVD's - if they are in stock

I personally was not happy with the service all round

General Comments
I have tried 4 different rental services, Screenselect, Blockbuster, LoveFilm and Amazon. Out of these Amazon have been the best - never missing any DVD's what so ever. But since LoveFilm are going round and purchasing every company that supplies DVD's for rental I just see LoveFilm taking over the whole market and it will be a real shame if they do in my opinion, as I just kept having trouble with them personally. From them not having DVD's in stock to them trying to charge ME for DVD's that had been "lost in the post" when other companies had no problem with sending to me. My only conclusion that I can think of is they've got some bad employee's. They really need to sort out their business before moving into purchasing other companies.

Sssumo's Response to highroyds's Review

Written on: 01/05/2008

I used Lovefilm for the free over one month just to see how good they were, & must say I was impessed. I did not even watch one film, just returned it same day & my next choice was always delivered 2 days later, you cannot beat that for me. Blockbusters were pretty good too, but not as fast.

Highroyds's Response to highroyds's Review

Written on: 06/05/2008

LoveFilm are good when your on a trial but once they get your money for around 2 - 3 months the quality of service goes down. All you have to do is type in on Google - Lovefilm complaints and you'll see loads of people complaining about the service.

Regbooster's Response to highroyds's Review

Written on: 02/05/2008

I have used this service myself and I have to say I thought it was not worth the money for me personally.