BMW www.bmw.co.uk Review

• Website Quality

mike's review of BMW www.bmw.co.uk

“BMW's for me are as good as it gets. From the BMW1 to...”

Written on: 09/04/2008 by mike (1 review written)

BMW's for me are as good as it gets. From the BMW1 to the M5 they have got everything. Well built just like Beyonce with just as enticing curves. Probably a bit more reliable and a little less expensive to run, although not as much fun. I have had a BMW3 and 5 and have loved both of them Was thinking of getting a Mercedes next just because I have always wanted to have one, but will probably stick to my dream BMW. Once driven forever smitten!

• BMW 520d

Vehicle Owned

• Website Quality

Willing To Buy Again

Degbert's Response to 121482_mike's Review

Written on: 10/04/2008

Agree with the review - its the marque of choice for the discerning driver. etc. etc.
<br/>However on the web side of things (and we are reviewing the web site here), I would argue that although it's perfectly fine for looking at glossy photos of shiny new cars, the approved car network is slow, can crash quite often and is a little antiquated in approach. Compared with the user experience on the VW website, it looks a little out of date and cumbersome - which is frankly not what I'd expect of our illustrious Bavarian cousins.