Volkswagen www.volkswagen.co.uk Review

• Website Quality

PoloPete's review of Volkswagen www.volkswagen.co.uk

“I've owned two VW cars so far, and I am actually...”

Written on: 09/04/2008 by PoloPete (37 reviews written)

Very well built.
Manufactured beautifully.
Faultless.
Built like tanks, not yet experienced anything to moan about.
Endless list of positive things to say about this beautiful German car brand.

None, some may argue the price, but as far as I am concerned this is one of the most positive points, although they are a little more expensive than competitors, for example the polo's competitors are the Corsa and Clio, the Polo wipes both in my opinion, therefore I can only say from my experience that VW are well worth the money therefore I well recommend this company.

General Comments
I've owned two VW cars so far, and I am actually scared to move on due to my amazing experience with this well built German car brand.
Volkswagen are widely accepted to build there car's with quality, as many critics as far as I am concerned describe many VW cars to be built like tanks.
I agree with this statement, the feel of the VW cars I have had are beautiful, from opening the car door to the driving experience, and everything else the car has to offer is of sheer brilliance in my opinion.
The feel of the drive is honestly impressive, my Dad has owned a few good cars in the past, BMW's, Merc's... and for the price my Dad also agrees that VW are a well manufactured car brand as I would also argue they are not overpriced. As far as I am concerned they are the leaders in almost every category, in small two door cars the Polo, small 5 door cars VW Golf, then there is the Touran, Passat... all exceptionally well built cars and for the price you cant go wrong!
I would well recommend a test drive in a Volkswagen as I believe they are not over estimated, see for yourself.

• Volkswagen Polo

Vehicle Owned

• Website Quality

Willing To Buy Again

Degbert's Response to PoloPete's Review

Written on: 09/04/2008

I found this review helpful because... the price might put you off but it's good to know its still value for money.