Nicorette Nasal Spray Review

From 1 review

dartford's review of Nicorette Nasal Spray

“If you have an addictive personality be careful. ”

Written on: 04/04/2008 by dartford (1 review written)

The first two days using the spray your eyes will water and your nose will sting. I enjoyed that part because you also get slight kick out of it.(better than fags).

If you smoke heavy and enjoy the kick part, be very, no, extremely carefully because you will get addicted to the spray. I gave up 8 months ago and managed 1 bottle spray a day at my worse(5 months), I am now using 1 bottle of spray every 2 days.

General Comments
If you have an addictive personality be careful.

It is cheaper to smoke from my experience.

It is very expensive from the shops (INTERNET £13.99)

The most important part is you can reduce the sprays with tactics. IE put the spray in the next room, boot of the car, leave it at home if you go out for a short period (1 to 2 hours max)

Kath The Runner's Response to dartford's Review

Written on: 05/08/2008

I too am addicted to nicorette nasal spray was recommended it as it gives you a hit i was never a heavy smoker 12 aday it now is costed me around 60pounds aweek i am weening my self off it by using patches during the day and only using the spray in the morning or when stressed i would not reccomend the spray as i see it as a expensive subsitute to smoking

395502_Imnotjaded's Response to dartford's Review

Written on: 26/08/2008

I am addicted also but only use 1 &1/2 bottles a week so still cheaper than cigarettes for me, guess I'm healthier though as not half as many chemicles in the spray as opposed to a cigarette..