BlackBerry 7105 Review

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

Guest's review of BlackBerry 7105

“I contacted the AT&T store on Bridge Street in...”

Written on: 26/03/2008

The charge portal on the phone came out a couple of months after I purchased it so I can't say how well the phone could really function.

The charge portal came out of the phone with the charger connection. I was receiving and making calls OK but could no longer charge the phone. I no longer have charge capability on my phone and have no use of my phone but AT&T has charge capability on my phone bill every month -- is that not ironic?

General Comments
I contacted the AT&T store on Bridge Street in Syracuse New York where I purchased the Blackberry 7105 but was told that they could not help me repair, replace or find a solution to my problem. AT&T warranty rep told me they would send me a new phone for the price of a new phone. WOW...customer service at its worse. AT&T is selling defected products at the expense of its customers. Maybe that is a new way of making money off of unsuspecting consumers.

• Battery Life