YES Loans - www.yesloansuk.com Review

• Speed of Application

hayzink's review of YES Loans - www.yesloansuk.com

“unlike most of the other people on here my app seems...”

Written on: 20/03/2008 by hayzink (1 review written)

good intital aplication,speedy response

high call charges, customer service advisor how just read script all the time

General Comments
unlike most of the other people on here my app seems to be going fine and i have poor credit.

i applyed for a small 1.5k loan last friday and paid the fee that day, i was contacted by yes today who said they had a company that would give me the loan, they passed me through to the company who approved my loan .

i should have the paperwork soon and i just need to sign and send back with my payslip and bank statement and passport photocopy (pretty normal for a personal loan) i now have to deal direct with the loan company and i will have my cash within 5 days of return of documents.

all seems good now will update with final results.

p.s i have tryed for loans and have been reject in the past so after all these revews i was totalyy suprised by this today

• ok

Loan Rate

• Speed of Application

Totty08's Response to hayzink's Review

Written on: 05/06/2008

Just read this review while searching for a shred of hope that I havn't made a huge mistake and lost £64! I would be interested to know how the rest of the transaction went as this posting was in March.

Totty08's Response to hayzink's Review

Written on: 06/06/2008

Can I ask how long the process took from start to finish?
<br/>Glad you got your cash :)

Hayzink's Response to hayzink's Review

Written on: 05/06/2008

i got my loan,was messed around with a job check that took ages but after that i got my cash :)