Kia Sedona 2.9 SX TDI Review

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

scottlandress's review of Kia Sedona 2.9 SX TDI

“As of now my wife and I are sick of visiting the...”

Written on: 18/12/2003 by scottlandress (1 review written)

We like the all the extras we have with the van and the price we paid.

We've been to the dealer with many problems. It has been in the shop three times for AC work. Have been through two batterys and one alternator. It needed a new sensor replaced the gas tank because the check engine light kept coming on after numerous visits for that. As I write this I've already made an appointment for that same problem as well as some noises coming from the front end. We've also had problems with the brakes on numerous visits and the last time we had to fork out almost $400 for new brakes.

General Comments
As of now my wife and I are sick of visiting the service department concerning our Kia Sedona. I know the phone number and the service advisor without looking for It. I am currently looking at other vehicles to try to dump the Kia. I have never had a vehicle that has been serviced so many times. Spend the extra money for something else this has not been worth it.

• Performance

• Practicality