Jessops Review

1.5
  • Quality of service

• Layout of shop

andy559's review of Jessops

“I am never going to shop at Jessops again as in my...”

written by andy559 on 18/03/2008

They only had the digital camcorder i wanted to buy as a display model and this particular camera had been discontinued so there was no chance of ordering another one from stock. I was not happy to buy one which had obviously been handled by other customers so i asked for a reduction or a camera bag to be included. This camera was over '£500 and they would not do either as there was already a discount on for all cameras. I explained that this camera was still no cheaper than other shops i had been to but they would not help in any other way. I then telephoned another store which was 18 miles away who had the same one in stock but once again would not offer any discount or bag in reward for me driving down to get it. If the camera was at a proper discounted rate i could understand but for some reason Jessops cameras are always a lot more expensive and the Staff don't seem prepared to reduce them in any way even when they are display models.

General Comments
I am never going to shop at Jessops again as in my opinion they have no idea of customer relations or services. Generally I found the Staff very unhelpful and their expertise and knowledge of their cameras very poor.

• Camera £500

• Quality of service