The Soapy Story www.thesoapystory.co.uk Review

helen brown123's review of The Soapy Story www.thesoapystory.co.uk

“I was recommended The Soapy Story shop by a work...”

Written on: 01/03/2008 by helen brown123 (1 review written)

Great quality bath products - makes the bathroom spell great!

General Comments
I was recommended The Soapy Story shop by a work colleague who was given a gift pack as a Christmas pressie. She couldn't stop raving about how wonderfully she smelt, and how soft her skin was blah blah blah...

Having checked out the products myself, I'm actually rather impressed! They have a range of products from natural soaps, bath bombs, bath truffles and bath salts. I'm normally a fan of Lush, but having tried these products I think I might be converted to The Soapy Story!!!

The soaps are not only beautiful, but the range of scents is huge! My favourite is the Strawberry Creme Soap, which is made with Palm Tree and Coconut Oils, and includes Poppy Seeds, which have a great massaging effect! I also love the Coffee Creme Soap, which is made with real ground Coffee Beans.

The truffles are also fantastic! They are all handmade and include Cocoa and Shea Butter. Each truffle takes about 10 minutes to dissolve (well it did for me anyway!!), but when they do, the bath will be coated with a wonderfully creamy layer, which will totally moisturise the skin. The bathroom will also smell great! My favourite is the Rose Bath Truffle which is made with real Rose Petals. Make sure you wash the bath out though, as these petals tend to stick!!

Take my word for it, these products are fantastic - you should definitely give them a go!