Sony MDR-V700DJ Review

• Sound Quality

• Comfort Level

sagar1303's review of Sony MDR-V700DJ

“I was searching for a nice headphone which could give...”

Written on: 24/02/2008 by sagar1303 (2 reviews written)

These headsets are attractively styled and look more expensive than they are. The ear pieces do fold down but that does not save that much space. You will look like a teenager rapper wearing these on public transit but fine on an airplane.

General Comments
I was searching for a nice headphone which could give me best sound quality since last year. Last 6 months have awesome for me as i have received one of the best headphone(sony mdr nc6) as a gift from my dad. It produces awesome sound that can touch your soul, heart, brain all together. It runs best with any music player either pc or ipod. If you are listening to a hard rock track it will make your body more active and if listening to a soft track it can bring tears in your eyes.i think its one of the best headphones i have ever met with.it is my love.More over its noise cancelling ability is just great.Wherever you are in traffic,train,flight,you get the best sound.They are comfortable to wear. And are great for the winter to act as earmuffs. I can see them being stuffy to wear in the summer. They are not small or compact by any means so a bit of a pain if using with your ipod. But I prefer them as the sound is better and you don't have the constant problem of earbuds falling out/loosening.
I think Sony made it for people who love the beats because the beats are just awesome. My tip - buy it with discount.

• Sound Quality