Lloyds TSB Young Savers Account Review

• Ease of Opening Account

sas33's review of Lloyds TSB Young Savers Account

☆☆☆☆☆

“Having checked on the Lloyds website to find out...”

Written on: 20/02/2008 by sas33 (1 review written)

Having checked on the Lloyds website to find out exactly what it was I needed to take with to open the account you can perhaps understand why I was a little annoyed that it failed to mention the child. On enquiring about opening an account for my son I was told that I would need to have my son with me. When I explained that my son was 7 months old and asked why it was necessary the advisor had to go and check with another advisor. Finally she came back to me and said that it was possible to open the account in his absence however there was no one available to open account and I would need to make an appointment. Never got to the stage of opening an account and went to the west brom where I was able to open the account with the advisor at the counter.

Cs2909P's Response to 346345_sas33's Review

Written on: 14/07/2012

Similar thing happened to me. They told me different things each of my 3 visits there. So did not open account