Asda Hero Complete Chicken, Tripe & Vegetables Review

katekoala's review of Asda Hero Complete Chicken, Tripe & Vegetables

“Well, put it this way, I have probably tried every dog...”

Written on: 20/02/2008 by katekoala (1 review written)

although I did read up on the food, as I am not a Vet or nutritionist, I cannot comment on the ingredients - but am sure that they were much better than commericalised food filled with colourants & sugars

General Comments
Well, put it this way, I have probably tried every dog food possible.. as my 3 labs all had different reactions to different foods. after reading up on various different brands, finally chose HERO range from ASDA - using all of their vareities of food (adult, puppy & cans) after quite worrying reviews on Bakers (plus a very hyperactive dog) I switched to Asdas brand. What a difference ! My dogs skin condition cleared up, coat was super shiny & lovely (been commented on a few family members) temperments calmed down, (and getting to the point) their 'poos' werent loose .. so overall, I would definitely recommend this - and have done to the prospective buyers for my litter of pups.

371930_Beardog250's Response to katekoala's Review

Written on: 06/06/2008

Thanks for posting this, i must say i totally agree with you, my 2 labs and 1 border collie doing really well on this food.