Fuji Finepix 4700 Review

• Image Quality

Hank.'s review of Fuji Finepix 4700

“I have used the Fuji MX2700 for the past 2 years and...”

Written on: 14/10/2001 by Hank. (1 review written)

Great design. Solid build. Lots of features in a compact case. Picture quality excellent.

Lots of buttons to navigate. Lack of aperture or shutter priority.

General Comments
I have used the Fuji MX2700 for the past 2 years and was looking for something with a little better resolution, a zoom, and expanded functionality. I love the MX2700 output in terms of color rendition, and look and feel of the camera. I initially was going to buy the new 6900 but given the price and doing some soul searching, I decided on the 4700. While not as feature rich, I am absolutely pleased with the image quality. I can say the super ccd and image interpolation definitely increases the resolution beyond the 2.4M of the ccd. The MX2700 has a 2.3 ccd and it's pictures are good, but not as good as this camera's. While I miss the ability to control exposure as on my SLR's, I can still get what I want (with few exceptions) using the features of this camera. I purchased for $350 and at this price it is a great bargain.

• Image Quality