Mercedes Benz A Class A160 Review

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

mikeed26's review of Mercedes Benz A Class A160

“I have the A class A160 elegance 2003. This is my...”

Written on: 04/02/2008 by mikeed26 (1 review written)

excellent drive on smooth roads, cruise control,traction control seating position is high,good safety features, good on petrol,
spacious boot,

does not like bumpy roads, even when you drive really slow over them.

General Comments
I have the A class A160 elegance 2003. This is my second car first was a 206, and I have to say I'm sticking with Mercedes.
This car is special its strong and bulky you feel like your driving a tank (in terms of safety) lovely interior, seats can be a little hard when driving long distance, cruise control is good although it only works above 30mph.
The only problem I have with this car is the suspension, for some reason it doesnt like bumps or speed humps I mean its terrible, I've noticed that if you dont go over a hump completly straight the suspension goes all over the place, which made me wonder if the suspension is independant as it seems like all the tires are doing different things, I don't know much about cars, but im sure mercedes were aware of this issue.
I look forward to upgrading to a B class soon.

• 2003

Year Manufactured