Samy Fat Hair Amplifying Hair Spray Review

Gail Cooke's review of Samy Fat Hair Amplifying Hair Spray

Samy Fat Hair Amplifying Hair Spray has returned me to...”

Written on: 18/01/2008 by Gail Cooke (48 reviews written)

It really gives added body to hair without stickiness.

None for me.

General Comments
Samy Fat Hair Amplifying Hair Spray has returned me to some of my happiest childhood memories. The times when my mother would sit me down and brush my hair. She'd patiently brush to make it shine and usually tell me how lucky I was to have such fine hair.

Yes, yes, I know mother's supposed to know best. But, in this case Mom was way off - fine, fly-away hair is much, much more bane than blessing. As a teenager I read somewhere that massaging your scalp encouraged hair growth. Believe me, I had the most rubbed head in town as I envied my girlfriends who had thick, lustrous hair that they could wear any way they wished.

Well, I'm no longer green with envy after finding the Samy Fat Hair line. This former folically deprived limp Lizzie now has hair that she can shake, toss, and style with the best of them.

One of my favorites in this Samy line is the Amplifying Hair Spray - talk about a body builder! This Spray adds volume, fullness and leaves a glossy shine. While it holds a style well, it's not sticky nor does it leave you looking like you have "helmet hair."

Love the cherry red slim can and the twistable top that opens and closes the spray - no more on and off caps that get lost. Plus and this is a very big plus - it's very price accessible. (If Samy had only known how long I've been looking for something like this, he would have charged more!)