Nintendo Wii Review

• Graphics

• Range Of Games

Guest's review of Nintendo Wii

☆☆☆☆☆

“I personally would argue it does not stand up to the...”

Written on: 09/01/2008

In my opinion the Wii has... Poor graphics
Low memory
In my experience the fun factor was under an hour

General Comments
I personally would argue it does not stand up to the PS3 (Playstation 3) or even the Xbox 360. I do not recommend the Nintendo Wii.

• 06/69

Date of Purchase (MM/YY)

• Range Of Games

Bendebt's Comment

Written on: 23/02/2008

I disagree with this review because it says it has low memory. The Nintendo Wii has in-buillt memory and can get a memory card for really cheap prices. I had my wii since may 07 and haven't even used the inbuilt memory let alone starting my memory card. Also the fun factor, as I said I had since may 07 and I have loved every minute of it. Also the poor graphics vary on different games and surprisingly nothing has been said about the good points. This Wii will stand up to the ps3 and the xbox360 and anything else it is good as in my opinion.

Oniongravy64's Comment

Written on: 28/05/2008

With great games (MKWII, SMSC etc) this console can't be considered fun for as little time as this.