Beeman SS1000 Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

NRCS's review of Beeman SS1000

“The price of the pellet gun was great. I like to...”

Written on: 07/01/2008 by NRCS (2 reviews written)

Very reasonable price for a good weapon.

The pistol stock grip seems a thick, and the muzzle break has to be tightened up after so many shots.

General Comments
The price of the pellet gun was great. I like to sported stock, the muzzle break, and the trigger pull to me is very good. I had to get use to the scope in making the adjustments but I finally got there. For a pellet gun it seems a little heavy but not bad, similar to my Marlin 22. But for the money it was good for me.

This is the first break barrels I have own and fired. I did a little research and a lot of reading to know proper shooting tech. But I finally got the hang of it. I took a lot of time to find the right pellet for this gun. I finally came up with; (Beeman kodiak extra heavy). I have it scoped in at 30 yards and not to bad of group for a beginner .33

I think learning how to hold a break barrel pellet gun was my biggest obstacle; after that the rest is history. I will take it squirrel hunting next fall

• Accuracy