Vivaciti Broadband www.vivaciti.com Review

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency

FaGsRbaD's review of Vivaciti Broadband www.vivaciti.com

“You get no telephone package or line rental or any of...”

Written on: 04/01/2008 by FaGsRbaD (1 review written)

I looked around for a long time procrastinating on what ISP to go with after OneTel died and I had a short lived but awful month with TalkTalk. I called vivaciti and the guy was really friendly, the deal sounded great and they were up front about any possible restrictions/fair use policy which is more than most are, plus the usage is more than generous. I have had to call support twice so far and both times I have had the most pleasant experience (in ENGLISH!) and the guy even offered to stay on the telephone with me after he had pretty much sorted the problem out, whilst I filled in the online form - in case I still had any problems...it just doesn't happen with other providers in my experience!
I really cannot say enough good about this company and I think they are setting the standard by which other providers should be trying to live up to.

I can think of no bad points. Honestly, none.
OK then here is one:
I am on a 300Gb off peak and 30GB peak, allowance per month, off peak kicks in at 10pm each night.
the bad point is?
well It would be nice if it was a little earlier...maybe 8pm?
Hehe.

General Comments
You get no telephone package or line rental or any of that bundled rubbish or claims of your internet being (ahem) 'free' like these super companies that are all so eager to take your money and give you rubbish service, next to no communication, foreign support and also numerous billing and or bank/payment hassles. Believe me I have had it all...why is it always the largest (and cheapest) companies that give the poorest service?

With vivaciti you are definitely NOT just another number on the books - you actually feel like they CARE about you receiving a service you are paying for and they really are the best.

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency