Naims.co.uk www.naims.co.uk Review

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency

Baggy05's review of Naims.co.uk www.naims.co.uk

“After a horrendous time with talk talk, Naims made my...”

Written on: 03/01/2008 by Baggy05 (1 review written)

The customer service from these folks is stupendous. They made a move from talk talk a lot easier than it might have been, because I had my phone service with them too, so was on a different exchange. Took less time than anticipated to change over, and they supplied a wireless modem already set up for me to just plug in and go. They are a small company based in the UK, and their attention to detail is phenomenal. Nothing seems to be too much trouble, and replies to queries are prompt and comprehensive which is good for a non-techie like me.

As far as I am aware they don't do gas and electricity services! They spelt my surname wrong on the modem, but the fact they'd bothered to set it up made up for that.

General Comments
After a horrendous time with talk talk, Naims made my computer use worthwhile again! They ironed out my problems related to computer ignorance without making me feel a numpty. Can't praise these folks highly enough, they should set up a sister company educating others in customer service.

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency