Central Park, Middlesbrough Review

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

kay smith's review of Central Park, Middlesbrough

“This time I went with 12 friends. Initially we were...”

Written on: 29/12/2007 by kay smith (1 review written)

Every other time I have been, the food has been fine.

This time round not happy with the evening. I wont be returning and giving good comments like I normally do.

General Comments
This time I went with 12 friends. Initially we were sat a on table which was to small for all of us so we asked if we could move. Then we had to wait for half an hour for service which we requested ourselves in the end. When the second course EVENTUALLY CAME (in the meantime people were seated, eaten and left before this) some people's food was cold and 5 of us had to wait 10 minutes since everyone was served before receiving own food. The Central Park has gone down hill since becoming larger in my opinion.

• Italian

Food Type

• Once a month

How often do you eat here?

• Lively

Atmosphere

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Sssumo's Response to 334177_kay smith's Review

Written on: 06/05/2008

Maybe my comment will make it through moderation this time!
<br/>Why make your review based on one bad experience?
<br/>You say you have been to Central Park many times & were very happy, so why didn't you submit a review then? Or even do an overall review of your many visits!