James Wellbeloved Cat Food Review

3Kitty3's review of James Wellbeloved Cat Food

“I changed to James Well Beloved after I had to have...”

Written on: 23/12/2007 by 3Kitty3 (1 review written)

My cats love this food and they are fussy eaters> Their coats improved drastically, they are more energetic, they have lost their excess weight, it looks after their teeth and joints as they get older, and it contains so much good stuff (no artificial additives or rubbish meat derivatives) - good consistent quality. I am impressed!

I would like to see another flavour, as I can only get fish or turkey and rice. It seems to be only specialist pet shops that sell it.

General Comments
I changed to James Well Beloved after I had to have one of my cats put to sleep (he was only 12). I wanted to make sure I was giving the others the best food available. I reviewed many other products and tried others, but this one seemed impressive, and they love it. My 16 year old cat, has changed so much - he is healthier now than he has been for years.

I am shocked at the ingredients of the common commercial cat foods, and was pleased at what this dry food contains. I am happy now that I am doing the very best for them all, plus I cook them fresh chicken and fresh fish, but mostly the dry food.
So thank you James Well Beloved. If you care what your cat is eating do try it. You won't be disappointed.

• Cat Food