NCL Cruises, Pride of Aloha Review

• Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

Linedancer's review of NCL Cruises, Pride of Aloha

☆☆☆☆☆

“We payed for a show called Tina and Tonys Wedding we...”

Written on: 16/12/2007 by Linedancer (1 review written)

Good points where the lady who cleaned are Cabin was great she kept the cabin spotless and was a really lovely person, and I have to say the bread was excellent the rolls and bread very good. We went to an Aloha I think that is what it is called and it was beautiful the dancers where lovely.

this was my 7th Cruise and it was the worst Cruise I have ever been on, the wait staff where very lazy everytime we went to the buffet first of all they ran out of trays, and by the time you got your tray your food and found a clean table your food was cold, they stood and watched you clear a table and we had to say would you please clear this for us. We went for breakfast one time in the restaurant we waited one hour and when it came no one got what they ordered, their was one ice cream station with two desserts to choose from, at night the food was not bad not a big selection and again on the menu ice cream or two desserts there was no late Buffet with lots of nice things it was plain drab and I would not advise anyone to go on the Pride of Aloha.

General Comments
We payed for a show called Tina and Tonys Wedding we stayed about five minutes as it was a mockery to not only marrage but to God and as the others that left who where Italians they said it was a mockery to Italians we where very upset. I sent a letter to NCL and all they said was we apoligize and we are sorry not we will refund your money for this show anyway thats it for me.

• 08/07

Date of Cruise