Tom Tom One Europe Review

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

pottyness's review of Tom Tom One Europe

“I find the Tom Tom One easy to use. Idiot [or me]...”

Written on: 12/12/2007 by pottyness (5 reviews written)

I hav'nt a clue how to use these things and I took it out of the box in the car park and it told me where we were and I had [as passenger obviously not driver] worked out how to use it by the time we got home. Seems very easy to me. Tells me about speed camaras and also makes a burping noise if I go over the speed limit by 5 miles no idea how it knows which road have what speed limits but its good.

Not found any yet but I hav'nt attached it to the computer yet.. dont seem able yet to get it to take me to a place without the postcode. I can get to roads but not things like the baths or crem or a church or a supermarket. Its good at Mc Donalds though.

General Comments
I find the Tom Tom One easy to use. Idiot [or me] proof. Small and fun. Laugh at her when she tells me I must turn round when I have decided to take a different route with out clearing it with her... but you can clear it with her by choosing alternative route at any time.. when you are stopped. I do love it.

• Everywhere ive needed it so far

Area Covered

• europe

What extra features are on this model?

• Clarity of Instructions