Puma V-konstruct Review

• Comfort

• Style

• Performance Enhancement

willijp's review of Puma V-konstruct

“I recommend these boots to anyone who plays in...”

Written on: 19/11/2007 by willijp (1 review written)

These boots are the best pair i have owned. I own the navy blue pair of V-konstructs, and they look great! In my time, i have owned many boots, Adidas Copas, Air Legends, Vapours. But these air by far the best i have owned! I bought these boots at the start of this season.
I play for a Sunday league team at U16 level and these are perfect for my game. I play left back on these are brilliant boots as they are supremely comfortable; the leather moulds to your foot, they are lighter than you think they are, and they actually look good on the pitch.

The only downside to the boots is the tongue. They are a pain. Before i had even played in these boots i cut the tongue off as a friend recommended that i cut it off as it gets in the way. Without it, it is ideal

General Comments
I recommend these boots to anyone who plays in whatever position they want, whether it be a goalkeeper to a striker, these boots are fabulous!

I love V-konstructs