Internet Cashback - www.internetcashback.co.uk Review

Gloria1504's review of Internet Cashback - www.internetcashback.co.uk

“A friend of mine told me about internet cashback, and...”

Written on: 16/10/2007 by Gloria1504 (35 reviews written)

Simple to use website with more than enough suppliers to choose from

Length of time for cashback to come through - although I understand this is not in the hands of www.internetcashback.co.uk

General Comments
A friend of mine told me about internet cashback, and I had a look at the site somewhat sceptically. I was certain there would be a catch as I had previously signed up for a similar type of website called www.ShoppersDicsountsAndRewards.co.uk which, in my opinion, did turn out too good to be true, because although the cashback you earned looked great, you actually had to pay a monthly fee to join them, in the hope that your cashback would outweigh your payment.

NOT with www.internetcashback. it was totally free to join, there is absolutely no catch that I have found. I got £10 for joining added to my cashback account. then I just started doing my normal online purchases by going through the links on their website. It took a bit of time to get used to remembering to go through the internet cashback but I soon saw the results in my account.

After only 4 - 5 weeks, I have over £60 pending in my Cashback account.

This is where the only drawback that i can see is. Obviously, Internet Cashback have to wait until the company I have purchased from, pays them. Which in turn means I have to wait for them to credit my account, but it will come in good time and I can see it building up.

Sssumo's Response to Gloria1504's Review

Written on: 17/10/2007

Sounds very much like quidco to which I registered to but never used, though reviews for quidco are very good too