Sony RDR-HX525 Review

rajk's review of Sony RDR-HX525

“I bought this item from eBay six months ago for £150...”

Written on: 10/10/2007 by rajk (1 review written)

Very good quality picture and it's easy of use. It can pause live TV, can set it for different quality recordings. Good for dubbing and editing to both hard drive and DVD. Best for timer recording as well.

In my case, I am afraid to turn it off. Because most of the time after I turned it off, It won't turn on. There will be a "welcome" massage on the display and you can hear the hard disk fan noise on the back side. Remote control won't work. I tried on and off switch on the DVD and I took off the main power plug and reinstall it. Some time it will work, if it wish so.

General Comments
I bought this item from eBay six months ago for £150 as a refurbished item. It had only 30 days warranty. It haven't had any problem until the warranty expired. Now I don't know what to do. So I am leaving it on all times now. I don't know, may be it happens me only, because I didn't see another review like this.