Beatles, 1 Review

Chitphong's review of Beatles, 1

“First of all, I do not know them, The Beatles....”

Written on: 09/09/2007 by Chitphong (1 review written)

I have things to explain following my opinion only and I am not the expert of this thing. It is very nice for the song's introduction to say "1-2-3-4" before singing to activate the audiences. The guitars sounds while they are being played are appropriately loud including the active drum beating sound. Furthermore, the vocal done by Paul McCartney, the harmony done by the other members, the language using, and the rhyme using are also really nice.

From my opinion, there is only one thing to explain. There is one time in the middle of this song that Paul McCartney shouts out before this song's melody will be played. I think that he should not do that, because it is too funny.

General Comments
First of all, I do not know them, The Beatles. However, my cousin likes their songs and she has invited me to listen to them. After that, I feel that they are really nice and I think that I will buy their album to be my collection soon. I like many songs of them exclusively this song, "I saw her standing there", and I have just given the comments above. This song is composed by John Lennon and Paul McCartney.

From my more information finding of this song, the major idea of the composers for this song is to tell the simple story of a boy who sees a girl dancing at the local ballroom and, after deciding that her looks are 'way beyond compare', determines to dance with no other from that day on. There are the outstanding beat group rhymes, 'crossed the room' and 'went boom.' Moreover, Paul McCartney, this song's composer, uses his direct experience; Paul really likes the twist dancing of Iris Caldwell, the sister of local beat singer Rory Storm, at the Tower Ballroom in New Brighton, to add up in this song for making this song nicer.

In conclusion, I love this classic song, and this is one of the best pop rock songs ever in the world following my opinion. This song still nice even it is about 30 years ago. I think that you may also love this song like I do after you listen to it. Therefore, I give it eight stars from ten stars.