EDF Energy Gas Supplier Review

steph1705's review of EDF Energy Gas Supplier

“I would definitely recommend EDF to anyone.”

Written on: 21/08/2007 by steph1705 (2 reviews written)

Sign up for the read, reward and reduce scheme and they will award you with Sainsbury's nectar points, watch them build and spend them at Christmas. They have an easy to understand bill and the customer service departments are excellent

General Comments
I would definitely recommend EDF to anyone.

Bigbil99L's Response to steph1705's Review

Written on: 23/06/2012

1. steph 1705 came wrote then went, never to be seen again (Five stars for EDF?) So now we have one person who can't be accessed (manishkothari) and one fly by night on this particular blog. I leave it to YOU to reach your own conclusions

Steph1705's reply to Bigbil99L's Comment

Written on: 03/05/2013

My review was written in 2007, at the time they did exactly what they said they would, I never had a problem and the customer service centre were friendly and helpful, they were also the cheapest option for me and my family which is all that mattered, that is why I gave them Five stars.

Gabriel1234's Response to steph1705's Review

Written on: 02/05/2013

Would you? It is good that 'stand alone' customers still exist.

Steph1705's reply to Gabriel1234's Comment

Written on: 03/05/2013

At the time EDF was a good, cheap option for me and my family. I never had any problems back in 2007 when the review was written.