Villa Mare Bianco NV Review

From 1 review

Black Ghost 7's review of Villa Mare Bianco NV

“When I received this wine as part of box I ordered...”

Written on: 17/08/2007 by Black Ghost 7 (139 reviews written)

Great fresh, dry white. Absolute bargain.

None at all!

General Comments
When I received this wine as part of box I ordered through Laithwaites Wine Club, I wasn't sure really whether it would be any good. My little knowledge of Italian told me Vino da Tavola basically means 'Table Wine', I thought it was going to be a cheap tasting wine. I was wrong! Great dry white, real nice taste and perfect on its own but doesn't get lost with food neither. I loved this wine with some mild cheeses but I'm sure it would stand up with some of the stronger cheeses. For the price this is a real bargain. It easily competes with plenty of the more expensive Pinot Grigio's around. If you can get your hands on some bottles, do!

• £5,50

• Blend

Grape/Style

Frostbyte's Response to Black Ghost 7's Review

Written on: 17/08/2007

Dude, do you work for some kind of wine shop , you've submitted about 10 wine reviews?

Black Ghost 7's Response to Black Ghost 7's Review

Written on: 20/08/2007

No I don't, I just am a member of two clubs and just got quite some wine through and thought I'd review it because they are good and being a member of the wineclubs is great too, because you get good wine at bargain prices!