Indic8tor Review

Indic8tor
3.3
  • How effective is the device?

Mickie30's review of Indic8tor

“After watching Ideal World shopping channel I decided...”

written by Mickie30 on 14/08/2007

Effective, comprehensive, stylish, excellent value for money, useful and easy to use.

None that I can think of.

General Comments
After watching Ideal World shopping channel I decided to buy an Indic8tor. I've never had any smart gadgets in my car before and I thought now is the time to treat myself. It was definitely a smart purchase and I'm completely satisfied with it. I love the stylish look of it on my dashboard and the security of knowing I won't go over the speed limit.

I've had the Indic8tor for about 3 months now and it has never let me down once. It's like having a friend in the car with you. It tells me to slow down if I'm going too fast and the voice is very pleasant to listen to. It was easy to install and just sits on the dashboard plugging into the lighter socket.

The Indic8tor is easy to use and is extremely useful. I would feel lost without it. It is simple to use which pleases me because I'm a bit of a technophobe. I also liked the adhesive because it is very effective and sticks to the dashboard well. It has never come off whilst I've been driving. It takes about a minute to power up which I thought was excellent.

I would say it's sophisticated and very effective. Altogether it's a smart machine that is very comprehensive. The indicator costs just £99 and comes with an up to date database, however in order to get your 3 months free updates you will have to subscribe to either a 1 year, 2 or 3 year subscription so the £30 1 year subscription will actually give you 15 months use. I think it's very good value for money and you'd find it difficult finding a device that compares in accuracy or price. I'd definitely recommend the Indic8tor to anyone even technophobes.

• How effective is the device?