Rapid Review Source.com www.rapidreviewsource.com Review

drg006's review of Rapid Review Source.com www.rapidreviewsource.com

“Rapid Review Source.com is a great little site for...”

Written on: 06/08/2007 by drg006 (2 reviews written)

RapidReviewSource.com has a clean and simple interface that makes finding reviews quick and easy. The quantity of reviews is impressive.

The search results are not always good and it may take a few tries to find the right combination of keywords to find the product you are looking for. Most of the reviews are customer reviews and professional reviews are only displayed through a secondary search.

General Comments
Rapid Review Source.com is a great little site for finding product reviews quickly, but if you are looking for more serious, in-depth reviews you may be better-off searching elsewhere.

242912_Big Kelly's Response to drg006's Review

Written on: 07/08/2007

I just checked out Rapid Review Source as I am always looking to buy a new Camera and I am not sure which one. I don't know how you can recommend it as it is the exact same reviews on Amazon and it is quite hard to navigate unlike here. Are you sure you don't work for the company?

Drg006's Response to drg006's Review

Written on: 08/08/2007

I don't think rapidreviewsource.com has reviews for cars (at least I didn't see it in the categories menu, only "Automotive" which I assume means "car parts")

Black Ghost 7's Response to drg006's Review

Written on: 07/08/2007

I hear what you're saying about the lay out of reviewcentre, that it is a bit 'strange' at first but I got used to the reviewcentre lay out quite easily. The thing I like about reviewcentre is that the reviews are unique actual customer reviews, not some paid for or copied review from another website or company, I kind of get that feeling with rapidreviewsource.com and when I searched for a review of an Audi 80 it came up with 80's pop music, which I hate - haha!

Drg006's Response to drg006's Review

Written on: 07/08/2007

I heard about this site from a friend. I also noticed that many of the reviews are from Amazon, but I think the site is still great because the reviews are up-front and you don't have to go digging for them. I disagree that reviewcentre is easier to navigate, as I find it too cluttered. Perhaps as I use reviewcentre more I will grow accustomed to it, but for the casual user I find a clean and simple interface is easier to use.