Cooling Castle Barn, Rochester, Kent Review

• Location

• Venue

• Food

ellegirl74's review of Cooling Castle Barn, Rochester, Kent

“We opted for a Christmas wedding, and Cooling Castle...”

Written on: 23/07/2007 by ellegirl74 (1 review written)

We opted for a Christmas wedding, and Cooling Castle Barn in Rochester truly pulled out all the stops. Our wedding was as magical and perfect as we had ever imagined it to be. If you are thinking of booking CCB and are in the slightest bit unsure, just pay them a visit. The pictures will never do this place justice - it's gorgeous!

Food, staff, effort, ceremony, flexibility, ambiance, DJ...everything is just second-to-none. All our guests commented on what a fabulous day they'd had, how lovely the food was etc., and many said it was the best wedding they had ever been to! The venue should most definitely take a bow for that one!

What I liked in particular was the fact that all guests are together throughout the day and night. There are no rooms separately people, so there's a great 'togetherness'. The thing I didn't like about a lot of venues were all the different rooms people can hide out in - at CCB there's no hiding; everyone is in the same room, and therefore everyone gets into the true spirit of everything.

CCB is fabulous through and through, and if I could only relive my fantastic day all over again, I would not hesitate to head straight for Cooling Castle Barn, as I truly don't believe anywhere else could have done it any better. In fact, I'd put money on it!

• December 2006