Sony PSP Review

• Graphics

• Range Of Games

RUBBER2405's review of Sony PSP

“I bought my Sony PSP just before Christmas 2006 and it...”

Written on: 17/07/2007 by RUBBER2405 (8 reviews written)

Excellent graphics, sound and user interface. Plays UMD films very well also. Brilliant build quality.
A proper grown up toy. There are promising things coming such as full broadband wireless internet connection (Sony have just signed a deal with BT to provide this function). Also, higher capacity memory card functionality, allowing the real possibility of movies, games, internet and music files all in one package whilst on the move. I can't praise this machine more!

None so far.

General Comments
I bought my Sony PSP just before Christmas 2006 and it is the best gadget I have bought to date (and I've bought quite a few!).

Games prices are fair and the quality of many of the games is awesome.

There are games to suit everyone out there, so get searching.

The console is well made and it goes on all my holidays and long journeys with me in its protective case.

I get about 4-5 hours of gaming if I am lucky out of a full charge, but i always take the mains charger which doubles as a power pack to run it from the mains.

The sound is best through some good quality headphones/earphones.

I have some Sennheisers PMX 100 's which do an excellent job and sound awesome, fully immersing you in the game.

I am currently playing Killzone Liberation, which is great, but difficult. (Not recommended for kids).

If you buy one, I would recommend buying some screen protectors with it and put them on from new.

Also buy a padded case for it, one of these wallets where it slides in as they don't offer enough protection if you drop it.

AAA+ item and a must have gadget for those gadgeteers out there.

• 01/12/06